Satori Counseling Services is a Black owned, progressive therapist collective. Satori staff practice with a lens of inclusion and respect for all individuals we serve. Our therapists believe in creating an emotionally safe environment in which clients feel respected, cared about, and heard. We strive to provide quality, affordable therapeutic services to the underserved and marginalized. Our staff use trauma-informed strategies and techniques to best serve the people we work with. We compassionately encourage and empower people to achieve the goals they create for themselves in the therapeutic setting. We support individuals who struggle with mental health challenges, as well as folx who simply want to create personal change to encourage growth and wellness in their lives.
Services We Offer:
- Counseling for individuals, couples, and families
- Couples counseling
- Counseling with the queer community
- Counseling for high school and college athletes to address their unique challenges on and off the field
- Counseling for adolescents and adults who struggle with substance abuse
- Treatment for Complex trauma
- Treatment for children and parents. We have a Registered Play Therapist on staff!
- Court-mandated assessments (BIP/DV, mental health evaluations)
- Emotional regulation & Anger Management Workshop
- Batterer's Intervention Program